Services Offered by ReadyMED℠
ReadyMED is NOT an emergency room.
If you are experiencing serious symptoms, such as chest pain or difficulty breathing, or if you have sustained a serious injury, please dial 911 immediately.
ReadyMED by Reliant Medical Group provides adults and children with convenient, walk-in urgent care services for a wide range of non-emergency medical issues.
Conveniently located in Auburn, Hudson, Milford, and Worcester, ReadyMED’s medical staff is available seven days a week, including evenings and weekends. Each ReadyMED features X-ray and laboratory services to help speed your diagnosis. Please note that x-ray and lab services are not walk-in, they must be part of a full visit.
ReadyMED PLUS offers increased care capabilities, including CT scanning, intravenuous treatment, and walk-in urgent care services for babies younger than 12 months old. In addition, ReadyMED PLUS is always staffed by Reliant physicians.
At ReadyMED, we provide treatment for common illnesses, including:
- Coughs, colds, fever and flu
- Sore throat
- Ear aches
- Minor lacerations
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Sprains, strains, fractures
- Non life threatening allergic reactions
- Back pain
- Minor Burns
- Urinary infections
- Last-minute college, sports, employment or camp physicals*
- Tetanus shots
…and much more
Ideally, physical exams should be performed by your personal care physician; however, if you find yourself in a “time pinch,” ReadyMED is here to help!
We perform physicals for:
Please be advised that due to the extensive lab testing requirements, ReadyMED cannot perform Department of Transportation physicals. If you require a Department of Transportation physical, please click here to find information about scheduling one with our Reliant Medical Group Occupational Health Department.
- Due to the importance of immunization schedule adherence, ReadyMED does not perform school physicals for children in elementary or high school.
- College students requiring a physical must bring their immunization history with them.
- Please remember, a college, sports, employment or camp physical DOES NOT replace your annual physical performed by your primary care provider.
* The fee for physicals performed at ReadyMED is $120.00 plus the cost of any additional required testing. We do not accept insurances for physicals.