Your safety is our top concern and we’re committed to providing the care you need in the safest way possible. Here are some of the ways you can feel comfortable knowing that we’ve got safety covered in our offices:
- All patients, visitors, staff and medical providers are masked when entering our facilities.
- Everyone entering must sanitize their hands.
- Limiting visitors: We are requesting no visitors unless needed.
- Implementing 6’ social distancing cues in our waiting areas and check in/out lines.
- Continued extensive cleaning in all parts of our offices (including check-in kiosks).
- All employees and patients are screened every day before they can enter.