Services Offered by ReadyMED℠
ReadyMED is NOT an emergency room.
If you are experiencing serious symptoms, such as chest pain or difficulty breathing, or if you have sustained a serious injury, please dial 911 immediately.
ReadyMED by Reliant Medical Group provides adults and children with convenient, walk-in medical care services for a wide range of non-emergency medical issues. You are not required to be a Reliant Medical Group patient to visit ReadyMED.
Conveniently located in Auburn, Hudson, Leominster, Milford, and Worcester, ReadyMED’s medical staff is available seven days a week, including evenings and weekends. Each ReadyMED features X-ray and laboratory services to help speed your diagnosis. Please note that x-ray and lab services are not walk-in, they must be part of a full visit.
ReadyMED PLUS offers increased care capabilities, including CT scanning, intravenous treatment, and walk-in care services for babies younger than 12 months old. In addition, ReadyMED PLUS is always staffed by Reliant physicians.
At ReadyMED, we provide treatment for common illnesses, including:
- Coughs, colds, fever and flu
- Sore throat
- Ear aches
- Minor lacerations
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Sprains, strains, fractures
- Non life threatening allergic reactions
- Back pain
- Minor Burns
- Urinary infections
- Last-minute college, sports, employment or camp physicals*
- Tetanus shots (only injury related)
…and much more
ReadyMed locations do not offer annual physicals, medical advice over the phone, or prescription refills. Please call your primary care provider’s office for assistance with these issues.
Orthopedic walk-in care is available at our Hudson location every Saturday from 9:00AM to 1:00PM. Receive immediate care by an Orthopedic Specialist for:
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Initial concussion evaluation
- Sports-related injuries
- Sudden back pain
Ideally, physical exams should be performed by your personal care physician; however, if you find yourself in a “time pinch,” ReadyMED is here to help!
We perform physicals for:
Please be advised that due to the extensive lab testing requirements, ReadyMED cannot perform Department of Transportation physicals. If you require a Department of Transportation physical, please click here to find information about scheduling one with our Reliant Medical Group Occupational Health Department.
- Due to the importance of immunization schedule adherence, ReadyMED does not perform school physicals for children in elementary or high school.
- College students requiring a physical must bring their immunization history with them.
- Please remember, a college, sports, employment or camp physical DOES NOT replace your annual physical performed by your primary care provider.
* The fee for physicals performed at ReadyMED is $120.00 plus the cost of any additional required testing. We do not accept insurances for physicals.
ReadyMED is not an emergency room. If you are experiencing serious symptoms, such as chest pain or difficulty breathing, or if you have sustained a serious injury, please dial 911 immediately.