First, check in at the self-service kiosks in the lobby. Make sure to answer all of the questions.
Next, make yourself comfortable in our waiting room. We will call your name when it is time to get you ready to see the medical provider.
Important Things to Know
- If you are having an emergency, or your symptoms get much worse, please let us know immediately.
- If you choose to not be paged, please remain in the waiting room so that we do not miss you when you are called for your visit. If you do need to step out, please inform a staff member first.
- Please be aware that the condition or severity of patients already in rooms may affect wait times.
- Please make sure to have your insurance card and photo ID ready for the staff when they register you for your visit.
- Payment is expected at the time of your visit. Staff will register you; inform you of the anticipated cost and complete the insurance process for your visit.
- We accept cash, personal checks and all major credit cards as payment for your visit.
We provide estimated wait times on our website and in our waiting rooms for each of our locations. Please note that wait times are estimates only – lab work, X-rays, multiple symptoms, and severity of symptoms can extend the time the medical provider needs to spend with a patient.
Below is an estimation of how long each type of appointment may take:
|Injury/Possible Fracture||1 hour|
|Laceration/Large or Deep Cut||1 hour|
|PPD/Tuberculosis Screening||15 min.|
|Sore Throat||15 min.|
|Urinary Complaints||30 min.|
|Ear Ache||15 min.|
*Times are approximate
While you wait we encourage you to help yourself to coffee or tea and enjoy a magazine. There is also a pediatric-themed waiting area with toys and child-friendly magazines.